PERIVOLI LAGOON HOUSE COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
We look forward to welcoming you. The safety of our guest and staff are our highest priority and all necessary safety and hygiene measures are in place to welcome our guests back.
Our general protocols are as follows:
- Sole and exclusive use of facilities for a family or group
- No contact with other guests
- Complete privacy guaranteed
- Private vehicle guaranteed
- Live on-site staff which are screened daily.
- Fully trained staff on the current health and hygiene protocols.
- Soap and water stations available on all nature drives and guest delight stops
- Alcohol-based hand sanitisers available
- Extensive cleaning, disinfecting and sterilisation prior to guest arrival
- Extra cleaning will be carried out on high-contact areas and items
- Sterile and compliant facemasks are available complimentary to all guests.
- Dedicated evacuation in place for positive cases.
- 24 Hour vacancy period between guest arrivals
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Linen and bedding disinfected between guests
- All guest luggage will get sanitised on arrival
- Guest are asked to follow stringent hygiene practices of hand-washing and sanitation
- Limited Social Contact
- Private vehicle for group /family, with sufficient personal space on the vehicle
- All guests transport vehicles are thoroughly sanitised and deep cleaned daily
- All guests to complete a travel history prior to arrival
- Guest temperature checked on arrival and logged for reference
- All staff are screened daily and have received the appropriate hygiene practice training in line with COVID-19 protocols
- All staff lives on-site.
- All staff entering the house will have their clothes and shoes sanitised
- Staff required to regularly wash hands.
- Mandatory face masks for all staff
Suppliers and third-party service providers
- Strict hygiene protocols apply to all suppliers and deliveries
- All deliveries are disinfected and sanitised
- Mandatory temperature screening and visitors’ personal details logged for reference
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing stations available to all visitors
- No visitor to enter any guest facility without a manager’s consent.